Thomas A. DePasquale
Serial Entrepreneur, Public Company Executive, Private Investor
- Several successful startups, including running significant parts of public companies.
- Brings a different approach to drug development, promoting significantly lower level of investment while enabling a process far ahead of industry norms.
- Strong focus on Inovationas a path to significant reduction in health care cost.
- Board Member, University of Virginia
- Chairman/CEO/Founder, Curb (App)
- Executive Vice President, Technology, Concur
- President, CEO and Founder, Outtask
- Executive Vice President, Platinum Technology
- Manager, Arthur Anderson
James (Jim) Gale
Founding Partner & Managing Director, Signet Healthcare Partners
- 30 years healthcare investing and finance experience.
- Managing Director in Signet Fund IV.
- Currently Chairman of the Board of AlpexPharma, S.A., Knight Therapeutics Inc. (TSX: GUD), Teligent (NSDQ: TLGT, formerly IGI Laboratories)
- Serves on the Board of Bionpharma Inc., Chr. Olesen Synthesis A/S, CoreRxInc, and Pharmaceutics International (Pii)
- Prior portfolio company boards include Arbor Pharmaceuticals, AmarinCorporation, eResearchTechnologies Inc., and Valera Pharmaceuticals